In-Person and Online Pitch
- Continued to inform friends and classmate on The ‘Nois both Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Used personal Facebook and Twitter accounts to promote page for likes, shares and views.
- Talked to several clubs, including Malaysian Club and AAF, as well as those in housing to get more likes and followers.
- Retweet postings on Twitter done by other accounts like @Illinois_Alma @TheDailyIllini etc
Likert Scale Ideas
- Hashtags help increase awareness, especially those who aren’t following The ‘Nois but go through tweets with #Illini or #Illinois
- Tweeting and putting facebook posts on the spot for events currently happening: tweeting about the rain etc
- Finding current events on campus and informing readers on it
- Relevancy is important.
- Posting fun stuff like a Buzzfeed poll to get students to go on site, and click through posts.
- Post pictures of current students on campus on Instagram. Helps get the name out, and increase relevance for students as well.
Postings for The ‘Nois
Best post of the week: 3 likes, and 82 reaches on Facebook.